Today we are discussing how to get rid of Cookies on your Mac. Simply how to delete cookies from your Mac running Mac OS X.
It clearly depends on upon which browser you use and how to delete cookies from that browser while you use your Mac. Today we are focusing how to clear cookies from 3 popular browsers Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari Browser.
Let’s start with Safari browser.
How to clear Cookies in Safari
1. Open Safari Browser
2. Click in the Menu Bar at the top and tap on History
3. Click on Clear History and Website Data
4. Choose the time range. If you want to clear entire cookie history, select “All History”.
5. Click “Clear History”.
Yes, you are done. You have successfully deleted all cookies from your Safari browser.
How to clear Cookies in Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome Browser
2. Go to Google Chrome Settings
3. Click on Browsing History
4. Click on Clear Browsing Data
5. Select the Time Range. If you want to clear entire cookie history, select “the beginning of time”.
6. Click “Clear browsing data”.
That’s it. You have successfully deleted all cookies from your Google Chrome browsers.
How to clear Cookies in Firefox
1. Open Firefox Browser
2. Select History in the Menu bar at the top of your Screen
3. Click on “Clear Recent History”
4. Choose the time range. Select everything to clear entire cookie history from your browser.