You know Ancestry is a privately held Internet company, one of the largest operates a network of genealogical and historical record websites focused on the United States and nine foreign countries.
Recently we published a post about to cancel YMCA membership. Today, as a continuation we are posting to Cancel Ancestry Free Trial.
All subscriptions are automatically renewing with the exception of gift subscriptions and pay-per-view (where applicable). This means that once you sign up for a free trial or become a subscribing member, your subscription will be automatically renewed and your billing method will be charged based on the subscription program.
So how to do that? How to Cancel Ancestry Free Trial? Here we go.
Cancel Ancestry Free Trial from Website
1. Log in to your Ancestry account.
2. Click your name or username and select Your Account.
3. Click the Cancel subscription link on the right-hand side of the page in the Subscription Options section.
4. Enter your password and click the orange Continue button.
5. Tell Ancestry why you’re cancelling your account. This is not necessary.
6. Click Continue.
7. Click No Thanks, Confirm Cancellation.
Cancel Ancestry Free Trial via Email
You can cancel your Ancestry account through your email. Send Ancestry team with the following information.
- First and last name
- Email address used for subscription
- Subscription type
You can use this contact form to contact Ancestry team.
Cancel Ancestry Free Trial via Telephone
Also, you can cancel your Ancestry free trail via Telephone. You can contact Ancestry support team at 1-800-401-1601 from 9 am to 11 pm EST.
It’s better to contact them at least two days prior to your renewal date. Hope this post helps you to Cancel Ancestry Free Trial.